- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a small mixing bowl, add the crushed graham cracker crumbs, cinnamon, sugar and melted butter. Combine with a fork.
- Transfer to a 9-inch pie plate. With fingers or the back of a spoon, press the crumbs evenly and firmly into the bottom and sides of the pie plate.
- Bake for 5 minutes, remove pie plate, and reduce oven temperature to 350°F. Set the crust aside to cool for 10 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together egg yolks, sweetened condensed milk and Key lime juice until smooth and thicker in consistency. Pour the mixture into the crust and bake until set – approximately 12 to 14 minutes.
- Allow the pie to cool completely on a wire rack, then refrigerate for at least 90 minutes before serving. Serve topped with whipped cream if desired.
Enjoy this recipe fresh from your Florida kitchen! All of our vacation homes have spacious kitchens – fully equipped with everything you need to make your stay delicious. Perfect for the times you feel like staying home and enjoying your pool, game room, or other family fun between theme park stops. You’ll also find plenty of local shops and produce stands with REAL Key limes!